This 6cm round magnet is printed with The Wagner Carpet.
This carpet was purchased by Sir William Burrell in 1939, and he donated it with his collection to the City of Glasgow in 1944. It acquired its name ‘Wagner’ from a previous owner who acquired it at the beginning of the 20th century.
- Size: 6cm
- Made in Scotland