This 6cm round magnet is inspired by the Burrell Collection's pair of stoneware vases made in China, during the Ming Dynasty around the 16th century.
The vases are shaped in a baluster form with two loop handles issuing from dragons' mouths at the neck. The main design consists of two five-clawed dragons chasing flaming pearls amidst cloud-scrolls.
Gifted by Sir William and Lady Constance Burrell to the City of Glasgow, 1944.
- Size: 6cm
- Made in Scotland