What links shipwrecks, Egyptian treasure, and fossilised Viking poo? They’re all things that have been discovered by archaeologists!
Pick up your shovel and Indiana Jones hat and dive into the world of archaeology in this nonfiction kids’ book by YouTuber Stefan Milosavljevich. Alongside beautiful illustrations by Sam Caldwell you’ll find incredible tales from history, including:
• The ancient Egyptian city found at the bottom of the ocean
• The terracotta army that hid underground for 2,000 years
• The mysterious Ice Age temple made from mammoth bones
Along the way you’ll also find out if you have what it takes to be an archaeologist, unearth (literally) ground-breaking scientific techniques, and meet the pioneering women and men who have brought the past back to life.
- Publisher : Neon Squid (5 April 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 160 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1838991565
- ISBN-13 : 978-1838991562
- Reading age : 8 years and up
- Dimensions : 28.7 x 2.2 x 23.5 cm